The Power of Social Networking
Posted at EzineArticles
Between Twitter and Facebook alone, there are over 800 million users tweeting, sharing, posting, reposting, and more.
For Expert Authors, this exchange of information makes article marketing and social networking a perfect match. Social networking sites get your articles into the hands of pre-qualified readers faster than search engines, and your articles create a constant source of information for your followers on your social networking sites.
Discover how you can harness The Power of Social Networking and achieve the many benefits with the strategies and tips in the video below!
Recap of The Power of Social Networking
Develop a Social Networking Strategy
Here are 5 great social networking strategies:
- Put your audience first and start discussions to discover new article ideas.
- Create a plan for promotion and growth, (e.g. start contests or challenges that offer rewards).
- Add photos and videos to give your audience variety and increase engagement.
- Build a reputation of providing quality to create long-term readers and customers.
- Connect accounts (e.g. Twitter and Facebook) to double or even triple your production.
Tip: Evaluate your strategy’s progress by taking note of your average article stats before you implement new strategies. After implementation, track the progress of your article stats as well as your social networking stats to see what worked and what may need to be adjusted.
Tips for Branding Your Social Networking Channels
- Brand Identity: Whether you choose to use your name, your company name, or your product name, ensure it is consistent on your social networking sites to build brand identity and avoid confusion.
- Personal vs. Professional: Keep your personal and professional profiles separate to prevent branding conflicts.
- Branding Schemes: Make sure your color schemes, logos, and your overall message fit together to stay consistent and make a lasting impression.
- Audience, Audience, Audience: Focus on your audience by ensuring your channels are organized and easy to read.
Why Your Social Media Marketing May Not Be Working
Identify the issues, challenges and obstacles that are preventing you from achieving the results you want with your website. Answer each of the questions below, add up your NO responses, then get in touch.
|Do you have a written Social Media Marketing Plan and online strategy document?||Yes||No|
|Are your online and social media marketing goals clearly defined?||Yes||No|
|Do you track and measure each online goal?||Yes||No|
|Do you know how much website traffic you need to get the revenue you want?||Yes||No|
|Is your brand getting the share of exposure that you want online?||Yes||No|
|Do you currently measure your brand reputation online?||Yes||No|
|Do you know who the key influencers are online in your niche or industry?||Yes||No|
|Do you know how to identify and find websites that will drive traffic to you?||Yes||No|
|Do you know how many signups and subscribers you want to get the revenue you need?||Yes||No|
|Do you have a newsletter or ezine integrated with your website?||Yes||No|
|Do you have audio and video integrated with your website?||Yes||No|
|Do you have a blog or social bookmarking tool integrated with your website?||Yes||No|
|Does your website, ezine and online profiles all reflect the same brand?||Yes||No|
|Do you know which keywords or phrases people are searching to find your website?||Yes||No|
|Are you a member of at least three online social networks?||Yes||No|
|Have you integrated your online and offline marketing successfully?||Yes||No|
|Do you know how to target people who are interested in “following” you online?||Yes||No|
|Do you know how to automate the management of your micro-blogging online?||Yes||No|
|Is your website generating the ROI (return on investment) that you need?||Yes||No|
|Is your website generating the level of sales that you need?||Yes||No|
|Is your website generating the level of qualified leads that you need?||Yes||No|
|Do you know which websites to inform if you generate quality content on your website?||Yes||No|
|Do you know where to get quality traffic for free?||Yes||No|
|Do you know where to find online joint venture partners in your niche?||Yes||No|
|Do you know where to advertise online for free?||Yes||No|
|Do you know which social networks to participate in?||Yes||No|
|Have you written an ebook, ecourse or webinar and made it available for purchase online?||Yes||No|
|Do you have at least 3 automated methods for building your list?||Yes||No|
|Do you offer a free item of value as a lead generation tool online?||Yes||No|
|Are you documenting and demonstrating your expertise online?||Yes||No|
|Do you know how to find and recruit people who will sell your products or services on a results only basis?||Yes||No|
|Do you have a page 1 listing on Google, Yahoo or Bing?||Yes||No|
|Are you currently generating more than $1000 in passive revenue from your website?||Yes||No|
|Do you want things to continue as they are?||Yes||No|
Add up all your NO responses and put them here:
Do you need to improve?
Come to a “Write your own Social Media Marketing Plan” course on the 25th of June 2012.
Course Cost: $225.00
Course Venue: TBA
- Complete Social Media Marketing Plan
- Complete Facebook, LinkedIN and Twitter “how to”
- 99 Tools to manage your online marketing with ease
Contact: Hannah du Plessis 09 266 0797 or 021 137 6889